Twice as Hot (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl Series #2)

Twice as Hot - Gena Showalter What would you do if your fiancé, who you were planning to marry in just a couple of weeks, went off to a secret mission only to come back with all his memory of you erased? Not only that his ex-wife wants to get him back so she poisoned him against you making him think that they were working on their marriage. Oh and while all of that’s happening you had to fight this crazy super villain set out to destroy you and create world destruction. Yea, that’s what Belle Jamison had to go through and more in this second book Twice as Hot. This book was a great read leaving me totally satisfied and wanting more (if that’s possible). I was on a crazy ride from beginning to end with all the things happening in this book. Being emotionally connected to Belle and Rome's relationship, wondering and hoping that Rome got his memory back. Showalter is an amazing writer and she delivered with this story. I loveed all the characters and how real she made them. The plot was wild and engaging and the romance scenes were Hot. Belle's voice is really strong and I liked how she grew as a person and an agent through out all the mess that was being thrown at her. Of course I can't forget about all the hot guys in this story that just made it sizzle (keep them coming Gena!!!). All around this book has everything romance, action, suspense and humor. Its one you defiantly want to read.