Kiss It (Romantic Comedies)

Kiss It - Erin Downing This was a very hot, very enjoyable read for me!! I really didn’t know what to expect with this story but was pleasantly wowed by Downing’s writing. I’m quickly introduced to Chastity Bryan a.k.a Chaz and instantly I know she’s a no holds bar type of girl wanting desperately to leave her home town and experience life. She says what she means and goes after what she wants. More so who she wants and it’s the new kid in town named Sebastian. I really enjoyed Chaz’s daring in your face personality. I was flipping the pages non stop to see whether or not Sebastian would succumb to Chazs play. I appreciated Downing writing such a daring story from a girl point of view who’s view of life and love differ from so many around her, making her deal with important topics for her self and her friends. The romantic chemistry between Chaz and Sebastian was very hot and mysterious and I really enjoyed the role reversal of the romantic chase. Who was pursuing who? What was great about the book besides the great characters was the journey Chaz went through and how she grew as a person. She went from having these crude dejected views of life to opening herself to love and new possibilities. This is a very daring entertaining story filled with humor, spicy romance and thought provoking situations that everyone deals with in their lives. All the characters played an important role adding depth to the story. I defiantly recommend mature readers reading this book, due to some semi graphic sexual scenes in the story. This is a great story and I will be looking forward to more of Downing’s work.