Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord

Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord - Sarah MacLean In Sarah MacLean's newest tale she was able to capture all the magic, adventure and steamy hot romance that her made her first historical romance such a success. In this story we now focus on Gabriel's twin brother Nicholas St. John who we met briefly in the first story 9 Rules To Break When Romancing A Rake, now in his own story he defiantly holds his own bringing all that quite intensity, intrigue and drama to the forefront. Drawing in Isabel Townsend, his love interest, who has secrets of her own and little do she know all the drama and action that comes to her and her house inhabitants with her newest house guest. She surely didn't expect for Nicolas St. John to show up at her door and Nicholas didn't expect to fall for the woman behind it. Isabel's quite world in the country and Nicholas quite solitary life soon becomes the center of action that will change Nicolas and Isabel's lives forever.Sarah MacLean took me on an entertaining wild ride with two such strong captivating characters both carrying secrets and fighting for a love that they couldn't fathom happening to them. I really enjoyed how independent and strong both characters were, especially Isabel who had the courage to take life in both hands when things were at there worst and make things better for her and her little brother. During the time period it was refreshing to see a lady not afraid to do what needed to be done, not trying to find a man to fix things for her. I enjoyed Nicholas a.k.a Nick's heart and how caring and genuine he was. How he came to understand and care for Isabel and the others and in overcoming his needs to try and be the hero realized the value in having a partner who was willing to love him as much as he did. The chemistry and courting between Nicholas and Isabel had me on edge flipping page after page to see what would happen next and who would find out the others secret first and whether their growing love could stand after all the truths came out. I liked how MacLean integrated all the rules into the story which added another level of humor to the story. As I said before Sarah MacLean did another amazing job telling a story filled with humor, action, suspense, drama and romance and I can't wait for her next book.